Thursday, April 16, 2009

should I or shouldn't I?

I'm considering making the plunge and switching from LiveJournal to Blogger. There are still many LJs I will continue to read and of course, there's the Face Book fans to keep up with...

This blog will be geared for distant relatives and friends to keep up with the McDuffee-Dotson family adventures. I plan to post date past entries and also plan to attempt some weblog scrapbooking, so check the archives if I forget to remind you of something new that is also something old.

My nine year anniversary is in 2 weeks and I created a lil photo album thingy on photobucket. I was inspired by the ease of it and now I am planning on putting together a collage of me and scott photos as my gift to him. Not sure if it will be created electronically or on paper. My dilema comes from having both print and digital photos of that time. I wonder if I should print the digital or scan the print. Maybe, I should do both, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment